About the Bradenton, Manatee County, and Sarasota Areas
Our community is conveniently situated between Bradenton and the world-famous resort town of Sarasota. Our residents have easy access to phenomenal dining and shopping options here, including the nearby St. Armand’s Circle. Sarasota, once the winter home of the Ringling Brothers, is also a hub for miles of wonderful beaches such as Lido Beach and Siesta Key Beach.
The city of Bradenton is known as the “Friendly City of Florida.” Downtown Bradenton has a mix of attractions with its museums, theaters, art galleries, antique shops, historic parks, waterfront district and restaurants. For the outdoor enthusiast it has beaches for swimming, marinas for boating and fishing. Three miles south of Bradenton is Sarasota, known as “Southwest Florida’s Cultural Capital.” Sarasota has some of the most famous and pristine beaches in the nation.
- There is plenty of shopping within close proximity to the Community; ALDI and Save-A-Lot are within walking distance; Publix and Winn-Dixie are within a five minute drive and a Fresh Market, Walmart, Sam’s Club and Traders Joe’s are all within a short distance from the Community
- St Armands Circle, only 15 minutes from the Community, is an “island” shopping center separated from the mainland by the Sarasota Bay; There are plenty of boutique shops and a variety of restaurants, including Columbia Restaurant
- There are numerous shopping malls in Bradenton including Westgate Shopping Center, Carrousel at Palmetto Shopping Center, Southwood Mall, and South Trail Village Shopping Center
- Because the area is home to fresh seafood there is a variety of dining from Mom and Pop seafood establishments like Anna Marie Oyster Bar and Beach House, as well as seafood chains like Red Lobster; There is plenty of fine dining available throughout Bradenton, Sarasota and the barrier islands
- The Bradenton River Library is part of the Manatee County Public Library System, and is located five miles from the Community, just a short 10 minute drive
- The Manatee Village Historical Park, is a collection of restored buildings from Manatee County’s settlement; It is a hands-on museum that lets you experience life in Manatee County before the arrival of modern conveniences such as automobiles and electricity
- The Bradenton Riverwalk is Bradenton’s outdoor gathering place where there are concerts, festivals, art talks, movies, food, volleyball, educational events, yoga, skateboarding, fishing, crafts, youth theatre, and boating; It is is only five miles from the Community, a short 15 minute drive
The Sarasota Airport is only 4 miles southeast, making travel a breeze!